Hello it has been a little over a year since I posted, but I am ready to get into iracing but am very worried.
1. Can a 500 or 600 dollar computer be visually fun with iRacing? Does anyone have suggestions on what computer would be good to use in that price range or maybe even cheaper?
2. Is there a different between 5ms and 2ms on monitors in iRacing?
3. Logitech has been out of stock for quite a long time with the G27. Is there any other place I can be comfortable buying a new G27? Maybe there is another good wheel that I don't know about?
I know one of you guys might say why not buy a fanatec? Well the fact that you have to buy a wheel and then the pedal set is unacceptable, it looks like the standard pedal set is crap and the website site is down right confusing when trying to figure out what you are getting with your purchase.
4. I will be sitting in a chair at a desk. Does anyone have experience with that? Will I be okay doing that?
In game questions on planning my racing path.
1. can you win money in other pro series besides nascar and F1?
2. How many pro series are there and what are the cars in those series? From the 2 new cars coming out soon and the corvette it looks like there will be a le mans series, hopefully pro.
3. Is there a difference between paddle shifting and using the stick?
I understand that it will be a long time until I get to that point, if I even do, but its good to know for a goal.
Thanks and good luck to you guys in the pro series.